Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Food Glossary
- 2 Kelabit Cooking Ingredients
- 3 Laak Kelabit (Kelabit Recipes)
Penguman (literally something to eat with rice) is from the word kuman.
See also the Cooking Glossary for Cooking methods and The Kelabit Kitchen
Here are some terms related to cooking and eating:
- Breakfast - kuman lekedtang
- Lunch – kuman medto
- Evening meal – kuman dedtem
- Thank you – terima kasih
- To eat - kuman
- Broth - Kikid
Kelabit Cooking Ingredients
Pengelamud (Spices and Seasonings)
- bawang (bawang buda', bawang sia')
- liyeh (lieh, liah)
- ebpa' roro (pa' roro)
- ebpa' rudteng (pa' rudteng)
- tudtu' Kelabit
- bua' ladeh bata'
- bua' ladeh buda'
- bua' ladeh sia'
- abang bawing
The Kelabit Pantry
- Beker iyep (beker iep)
- Ubud kaber
- Ubud kenangan
- Udung ubih
- Kulat (Kedtep, ..)
- Karid kuru
- Kerid sia'
- Pauh (pauh abpa, pauh payah)
See list of hunted animals for wild meat that make it to the Kelabit epin kuman.
See list of Local Species of fish that makes an authentic Kelabit fish dish.
Laak Kelabit (Kelabit Recipes)
See also the full index of recipes
- Senapey (senape)
- Kelelit Sinum by user:mutang
- Senamu' Meto by user:mutang
- Kikid Meto by user:mutang
- Sena'ih Berek by user:Ribuh
- Labo Menelen Kicap by user:labo_belatuh
- Sup Uluh Luang Pelian - by Rubin Jala
- Luang Tuni Reniki - by estabala
- Sena'ih Luang Pelian Senutung - by user:mutang
- Rebaro Senutung / Lenekuh - by user:mutang
- U'et Ruyung Luang Selutan Senenum - recommended by nrkebing
Urum & Nuk Main-Main (Cakes and Puddings)
- urum giru'