Jump to navigation Jump to search
ENTER KELABIT PRONUNCIATION.
- Narna (English slang)
- ENTER ALTERNATE SPELLINGS, INCLUDE LOCALITY OF ALTERNATE IF KNOWN. [SEPERATE DIFFERENT DESCRIPTIONS BY PRESSING RETURN THEN WITH A #]
- Scientific name
- One of many fruit bearing plants from the genus Musa. PLEASE ENTER EXACT SPECIES.
- General Banana description can be found on Wikipedia. Banana
- The Bananas found in the Kelabit highlands are particularly small at about 7-8cm (3 inches) and have a typical banana flavour, texture and yellow colouration.
- ENTER MALAY DESCRIPTIONS.
Varieties Found in the Kelabit Highlands
See also puu'