Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Buaq Tegkang (Bua Tagkang)
- Scientific name
- medinilla crassifolia (1)
- A type of shrub that grows wild. It has pink berries, and when ripe turns dark red. It has a sour taste.
- Epiphytic; treelet, shrub, herb, climber · VEG: Peatswamp Forest, Kerangas Forest with Agathis, LMDF, HDF, Upper Montane Forest, Secondary Forest · HAB: gentle slope, terrace, ridge; periodically flooded; near running fresh water, near still fresh water · GEO: Belait formation, Meligan formation, shale, Sand/clay, Sand, Setap Shales; clay soil; peat · ALT: 300 m (2)
- Fruit is edible (1)
- Sejenis pokok belukar liar. Buahnya berbiji-biji, berwarna merah jambu, dan apabila masak berwarna merah gelap. Rasa buahnya masam.